Just found 2 lumps please help

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 9 subscribers

So I just recently found 2 different lumps in my scrotum.   The first one it's a snall hard oblong shaped lump located on the bottom side of my scrotum on my left testical side.   This lump light is able to be passed through it.   The second one is much larger and is located above my left testical.   This lump light will not pass through it.   When feeling either of these they are not painful.   I do have once and awhile a very dull ache in that area.   My question for all of you is this something that sounds as if it is cancerous or is this another issue?  I have a dr appointment next week, but I am trying to find all information that I can do I can be prepared if they tell me it is.   If anyone can please help me I would greatly appreciate any and all help that you are willing to give. Thank you so much in advance 

• Hi.

What you're describing could be many things, but it could potentially be cancer.  You might not get an answer at your first appointment next week. You'll likely be sent for ultrasound imaging very quickly after your first appointment, and things will become clearer after that, but still might not be certain. 

Try not to panic. You'll be looked after well and treated quickly whatever it ends up being. If it does turn out to be cancer testicular cancer is very treatable. 

Best wishes

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My suggestion to you a mother of a TC patient, is to research on each subject related to your particular condition & symptoms. Everyone is different.

Listen to as many Lectures/testimonials as possible and make sure your conclusions are based from real people’s accounts.

Take in consideration your individual physical strength and overall health as well your mental ability to feel what’s best for you by intuition.

Remember that your mind is the boss. if it’s calm, your body will enjoy working for it. Wink