Pains in shoulders, arms, and wrists.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 107 subscribers

Hi All,   I have found a way to reduce the pain in my upper body, as mentioned above.  I am on my 2nd treatment of chemo therapies, I have had number 7,   Three more to go in three week intervals,  however, as I mentioned I have been suffering a lot of bone pain.  I have found that taking a long, hotish, shower helps me a lot.   It may help you, if you have the same symptoms.  I try and wait till just before I retire for the evening.  It may help you too.  No guarantees.

Take care you lot, ha ha ha.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

A long soak in the bath helped me. If you're on Filgrastim the bone aches can be grim 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thanks for that, fifer, because I am in a wheelchair, I can't access the bath, but I wish I could.  But, Thank you for your words of wisdom.

• FormerMember

Don't know about wisdom. I just follow advice I was given. Listen to your body and do whatever you think will help. I've got about a year, I'm 55,. I do whatever I want  Also having a GP who missed it means I can get  whatever I want to try. We're all unique. No two journeys are the same. Mine will be short.  Resources such as bath hoists are there if we push for them. 

• FormerMember

Hi Fifer,  well, I am 66,   I won't give in to this invader, ( that's what I call the (cancer).  I fight it every, which way I can. I know it's a losing battle, the oncologist told me.   So I take it one day at a time, as I am sure you do.  Take care.  

Best regards