So Sad

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 56 subscribers

Hi everyone,

Thought i would just drop by and share my sad news, my husband passed away 14th January 2021.

I am so so sad , i knew he wasn't going to be with me a long time but didn't expect it to be so soon.

He was my life xx

• Hi Tricks, I’m so sorry to hear your sad news about your husband. It sounds a bit stalking but as your Profile was empty I clicked on your latest activity to see that I had replied to earlier posts of your when your husband was on Dabrafenib and Tramatenib. That must have been some shock that he has gone so quickly. I am so sorry.

i am the melanoma patient here but I too have had sad family news in the last few days, my sister passed away on Sunday morning, natural causes very suddenly. I wondered if the group Bereaved spouses and partners - Discussion Forum, might be of some help for you at this time. Yesterday I was asked to jot down some memories and after a day of crying so much my eyes, nose, jaw and teeth hurt I found the reminiscing a pleasant change from all the other mind wandering stuff I’d been doing.

i am glad you came back to tell us even though it is such sad news. I hope you are keeping well, these covid times put a new spin on the grief process don’t they.

my deepest condolences.

Take care KT

• Hi

I'm so very sorry to hear that your husband has passed away and I'd like to offer my sincere condolences. I'd also like to echo what KTatHome has said about his passing coming so quickly.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi

I'm so very sorry and shocked to hear about your sister passing away unexpectedly. It must be an incredibly hard time for you and your family and I know I don't have the right words to say to you.

Sending you my deepest condolences 

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi there I am so sorry to hear this sad news about your husband .My husband is receiving pallative care at the moment in our home please if you need to talk I am always here love Lezelym xx