Nausea

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 49 subscribers

Hi,

Just wondering anyone on the Drab and Tram therapy ???? .,   having reduced appetite and nausea feeling????

My husband is on this treatment, no other side effects apart from this!!!!

He is tired but we can cope with this, on antiemetics as well and on a different 1 now., but still feeling crap.

• Hi, if you look at my profile you will see my journey and also see that I am on Dab/Tram therapy and have been since Jan 19. The nausea & loss of appetite is quite a normal side effect. I remember the feeling very well. When I first started taking the meds I also suffered with really bad tremors where I just could not control the shaking. I suffered and persevered with both side effects for about 3 months when I eventually I got to the point where I couldn’t go on and I rang my CNS who advised a 48hr break from the Dabrafenib. Within 24hrs I felt well again and I was apprehensive about recommencing the treatment but I am glad to say that I have not suffered with either side effect since. I really hope everything improves for your husband and wish you both all the very best.