which hospital

• 3 replies
  • 33 subscribers

did anyone go to the new clatterbridge hospital in liverpool x

• Hi Svh  I am 6 months out of treatment from Clatterbridge Liverpool no need to worry  I had  great treatment  x 

• i had appointnent last week and don't feel any of my questions were answered.basically i wont get anti nausea tabets...or painkillers if hips start hurting because i wont need them.the only other full answer was why its best not to dye my hair. i got more info reading the questions and answers on here. i read somewhere that you get a key worker if so do you know when would that be x

• Hi Svh  I did get some paperwork with lots of info about the treatment and once treatment started I used to receive a call from one of the dedicated nurses just to see how things where going ,obviously once you start treatment presume Radiotherapy and Chemo tablets ? You will be seeing the radiologist every day so if you have any concerns you can speak to them . I did receive some anti nausea tablets on the first day of treatment and diarrhoea  medication  but I only needed a few and  no painkillers  my hips where fine but I’m sure you only have to ask . It is a worrying time but as you say there is help and kindness on this forum and once you start treatment you will feel more in control  Take care  X