Not good news...

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 43 subscribers

Hi All,

Sad day today,feeling so so sad,but MUST pick myself up.

My partner had scan results today, chemo hasn't worked,treatment has been stopped.

Consultant is contacting Christies to see if there are any trials which can be carried out urgently.

I feel at a loss. Our next port of call in the meantime is to find out about CBD Oil,as I have heard positive things and I feel we have no choice.

I just don't know what to make of life anymore.

Xx

• Sorry for your troubles it dosent get any easier and when there are few options its even more difficult . We are also in a queer grey area now there have been more symptons inconclusive scans .If the brain met grows again then there is no treatment really as he dosent want any more surgery and he wont be able  to have any more radiotherapy for a while .

He dosent do much these days but we are hoping to go on a cruise next week all being well .Probably his last holiday but nothing is certain you really do have to take it a day at a time  .And if you need to be sad or angry or anything else then thats how it is . We need as carers to acknowledge our feelings and the effect the constant rounds of treatment appointments anxiety about all of it has on us . I wish you both well and the strength to endure all that you have to go through .Remember you are not alone we are all standing beside you and we all draw strength from each otherTake care xx

Granny Sue