Widowed Friends Group, Northern Ireland

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 124 replies
  • 25 subscribers
Hello All. I wonder if I might tell you about a Friendship Group Meeting for Widows/Widowers that we are planning to hold in Belfast on Saturday 14th September. This is simply a group for men and women who have lost their husband, wife or partner and would like to meet together with other people in the same position. We are "testing the waters" to see if people are interested or think there is a need for a group like this. If you would like more information, please check out the contact details on our website - www.wfni.co.uk, get in touch with us and we will provide further details. Thank you all, best wishes, Lorna xx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Jennifer

I wrote back to you and gave my email address but I don't think it has been passed on. Perhaps i can be updated through this message board. Sorry to hear you need a hip replacement. Good luck with that - they are very successful these days I believe

Thank you

Christine x

• FormerMember

Hi Christine ,I didn’t get you e mail address  I tried to send you a friend request through this site. Hopefully that will work  Jennifer

• FormerMember

Hi Jennifer

I replied to your friend request and sent my email. Hope it works. Christine

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm gutted I've missed this.  I live in Ards and would love to join a group like this.  My husband died in February and to meet others in the same situation would be so helpful.

• FormerMember

Hi , I am Jennifer I joined Way up over  2 years ago there is a group of us who are a mixed bunch meet up for Sunday lunch every 4/6 weeks for Sunday lunch . If you would like to go I can contact Roberta who organises the lunch’s .At present I am not going to the lunches as I am waiting for an urgent hip replacement. 

Jennifer

• FormerMember

Hi Nanna Terri , I have sent you a friends request and I can send you information when the next one is going to happen.

jennifer

• FormerMember

Hi jennifer. I would be grateful if you could contact Roberta to say I am interested in joining the lunch group. I wrote to you 2 months ago if you remember. I am only getting my head around this website ! Good luck with your hip

Christine

• FormerMember

Hi Christine ,Roberta has not said when the next lunch will be  I have already told her that you wish to go to the lunch. I will be in touch when the lunch is going to be .

Jennifer

• FormerMember

Many thanks Jennifer

• FormerMember

Hi,  I'm new to this group and would be interested in joining you all for lunch sometime. My problem would be distance as I am committed to our church choir on Sundays

Terri