People...

• 21 replies
  • 35 subscribers

I have been reading through here but don't post as often as I used to...

Just to say you guys are a great bunch of people who deserve a big Thumbsup tone1Thumbsup tone1Thumbsup tone1Thumbsup tone1

• Thanks mccmcc 

Sometimes it is nice just to read that you are not alone with what you are going through and your feelings are normal this site keeps me sane 

Take care kate 

• Kate

It is still early for you, i thought at times i was going crazy, was like a mad woman some times, but as time has passed things are starting to calm down, and i think when i accepted that he was not coming home an d that took a long time.

It was his hat that made me realise, it had been in the same place since he passed and i could not move it, then one day i looked at it and said out loud your not coming home are you.

Since then i fill a sense of relief, i will always love him, my first love my last love  my only love.

I am no youngest and we had many many years together, and i now think of the good memories,

It took me just after a year.

Glad you are using this group, always some one here.

Take Care  Ellie x

• Why, Thank you kind sir!!  It's good to read trough old posts we have responded to and see how far we have moved forward from our awful first days. I was reading a thread the other day  where I referred to myself as a cocky bitch when Colin tried talking about my future after him. I would cry too much at the thought of life without him then would toughen up and say 'Ive lived on my own before you know!!' I'm not such a cocky bitch now!! FFS!!!

Going through old post kicks up new things, that's how I found Diamondsgirls poem from 7 years ago!! 

Hope everyone is well. I am self isolating atm, 1 of the grandgirls tested positive yesterday and had been at our house on Saturday  Mask more boredom!!!

xx

Tomorrow is another day
  • I haven't been on here for a  while but I am glad of my friends here.

I have actually been a total fool. I fell for Steve's charms again. I have been used to get back another woman it seems. So I dumped him but it doesn't feel good. No treats this time but I am hurt. I am more angry. I guess I am still vulnerable. I thought I was happy and I was for a good few days. Felt lived again then bang not my more.

Nope he is not worth it. But I could slap him!!! Maybe I should have. 

I have just sent him an angry message but now no matter what I will have the strength to ignore anything else. I wish I did that in the first place. 

I guess I am not ready still to move forward into a relationship. Can I trust again? I hope there is someone out there. 

Now I am drained! 

Love and hugs to all

Alison xxx

• I had missed you interacting on here Alison. Sorry you've been tricked by Steve the Sleeze but hey-ho- lesson learned hopefully.  Move away from him, block him and totally unfriend him (a friend he is not!!)  It's nice to feel wanted and loved but he has really pi$$ed on his chips this time,  Put the anger in a box and bin it lol!! 

I want to give you a big hug and say 'chin up girl, we got this' we are tougher than we think we are and you will get past this episode with your head held up high xxx

HuggingHugging

Tomorrow is another day
  • Thank you souch Bootsy. I have kept it together all day but now the tears! 

I am so unlucky with men. A good friend says I have psychiatric refuge on my head. She could be right. I feel so lonely that I guess I was clutching at straws. I know I am better than that too. Trouble is I can admit it here, I have fallen for him. But I have spoken to him earlier and said I am not second best and not at the stage in  my life where I can be used..

I am going to my friend KArens for a cry. I know it is against lickdy but I will go nuts if I don't.

Thank you for your support 

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• Get the tears out and the wine in!!  I think your psychiatric refuge label is just the fact that it's your caring nature he has taken advantage of. Well no more my girl (wagging finger at you!!)  There will be somebody for you but not just yet my friend CryFrog  you'll have to kiss a couple of frogs first!! I kissed my frogs in the late 80's and don't really want to do that again especially as I'm closer to 60 than 30 now!!! Joy

xxx

Tomorrow is another day
  • Thank you Bootsy

I am a caring person but I have told him straight, absolutely no chance again! He will be back I am sure but I will not be there. I think I kissed a toad this time!!! Lol.

I am not looking, I didn't when he contacted me, but if it is meant to be, it will be. I am low and vulnerable and was flattered.

Anyway onwards and upwards. 

Have a good day xxx

• Hi Alison 

you need to have a chill weekend and try and put him to the back of your mind 

do you think you are jinxed like me women are like that with me but I have not been near any  

take care 

Martin x

• Hi Martin

How you been not seen you about for a little while, hope your ok

Ellie x