Funeral day

• 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Bad day today

neil was taken to the crematorium i stood out side the gates waiting for him to be taken in as both of us dont want a funeral .his dad and sister said good by to him at the funeral home i did not want to go there with them they never once asked what I was doing or how I am doing It just makes me so angry that they can say the way we have done things is cold when Neil Always though he was a disappointment to them both I think if i had seen them today then I would of said things they wouldn't like 20 years of pent up anger keeping my mouth shut as bit was his family 

• AWW Kate 41  Cry I feel for you Cry It's a sad day for you but the fact you've it faced alone is so unfair. I'm sorry Neil's dad and sister said their goodbyes separately from you. Maybe in a few days/weeks they or even you will hold out the olive branch and reach out to each to console one another.  Hopefully you have some friends and family to support you because believe me you need someone to help carry you forward, sound off to and just 'be there' for you.  All families have rifts at sometime and it sounds like the one here needs talking about to clear the air with those concerned, there's always other sides to a story that haven't been communicated properly or been misunderstood. Bide your time xx

sending you lots of virtual hugs xx

Tomorrow is another day
  • Thank you for your kind words

I have just face timed my sister's as they can't be here because of lockdown it was nice to be able to talk to them both and have a cry together think a bottle of his favourite wine is in order to finish off the day xx