Found a Tenner!!

• 8 replies
  • 27 subscribers

A friend was coming over Thursday last week to do something on our computer so I thought it was about time I moved the 3 jackets of Colin's that were hanging on the back of 2 chairs. On checking the pockets, as you do, I found our Rod Stewart concert tickets from 9 July last year at Gateshead Metro Arena. Memories came flooding back from that day as Colin had booked the hotel on the other side of the river which meant a longer walk for us but doable ( even though he only had a foot and a half!!).

Big Cry Cry

In another jacket I found 10 quid!! Get In!!!  I'm thinking about framing both Wink

xx

• Lol more than i ever found, when he was in the hospital one day he said, if any thing happens to me, make sure you check every thing, i did, think he sent me on a wild goose chase, kept me busy.

Take Care Ellie xx

• I found a bunch of crap in the loft!

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• I found a bit of money!! And a healthier bank account than I imagined! But I am not a rich widow!!! Lol.

I also found a lot of crap Mccmcc. This has got me decluttering at home for my own children's sake! And made my Dad think as he helped me with trips to the charity shops and tip!

But I also found some nice things, like things he had written and odd forgotten items. 

Still coming across all sorts even when you think I have done everything now! I do need to brave the attic yet!!!! Out of sight, out of mind!!! Lol

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• I brought enough back from Italy to start again, pride of place my drum kit (home made electronic mesh head kit based on a Yamaha) still awake? 

Now its in the garage as I get back up to speed on it..

• Hi my hubby was such a hoarded and so much fishing tackle found a bit of money as well which gave to our son towards his first car think hubby would of been pleased with that 

Also sold a lot of his fishing stuff as shed is falling apart and the man that bought it had just bought a new fishing boat and said he had enough fishing tackle to kit out his boat  think hubby would of loved that 

• ps like you said Alison it has really made me think and done a lot of de cluttering as I could not leave it all to son if anything happens to me 

now I really try not to buy to much x

• Clearing out lots of my stuff as well as my partner's. Makes it easier. Giving away his big day days tea shirts to friends.  Quite a few women  have him as a nightie, make friends get one  each and nice to know that are still around but not with me. His pants still on the banister  and boots by the door. No money found yet.

• Moving across Europe focuses the "what do I need" syndrome and it turns out not too much.

Favourite chopping board... check

Best knife.... check

Drum kit.... check