I dreamed a dream....

• 6 replies
  • 25 subscribers

I had the most awful dream two days ago that took me about half an hour of standing by the kettle to realise it was not real. Disturbed me enormously. 

I dreamt that me and my partner - who was looking a bit ill, were worrying about what to do as the funeral was going to happen that afternoon and he was not dead. He was saying that we should go ahead, all the people were outside and it was all planned, but I was saying how can we do that. There was also silly nonsense in it  and it went on rather like an episode of Father Ted  but I woke up really worried about what to do and even when had got out of bed and making tea I was still unsure. It unsettled me for the rest of the day. 

I dream about him but not as disturbing at that. 

Am I going mad ? 

• No if you are then we all are. Dreams are funny really I always think they are like the valve in a pressure cooker releasing pent up worries fears emotions .I really struggle somedays relieving Bill is dead and would give anything for it not to be true .I also have felt exhausted the last couple of weeks and emotions seem to be worse at the moment. Also feel really irritable sometimes .To be honest I feel like Ive been through a war these past 4 years and quite tramatised at times .I can only imagine how disturbing this dream was and it must have felt so real as dreams can at times .Hope your next dreams are lovely and just keep going girl .Lots of hugs x

Granny Sue

• I'd say going by some of your other posts, your as bonkers as I am. I dreamt the other day someone put a frog in my tea and the poor blighter died as the tea was too hot! Err the frog died not the putterer of the frog into the tea person! But I found it very distressing...

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• Has anyone toad you that is a weird dream Mccmcc!!! Lol

Sorry couldn't resist!!

Xxx

• JoyRoflFrogCoffeeRofl

Tomorrow is another day
  • Allison boom boom!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing 

I've had some really weird dreams these last few days as if my brain is on overdrive at the moment but I can only assume it's part of a process! 

It's less than three weeks since I was living in another country! 

So maybe I need to go a bit bonkers.... 

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• Seriously they say it is because of a big change in life. I had a lot of weird dreams when both Ric and Simon died. Alot of them zombie like things! Horrible. But have settled now. Sounds silly but I made my room more snug and changed s few things. Got an electric blanket so I was warm, kept a soft light on etc. It did work. Now I am so knackered, I sleep like a log. 

I am sure you are making good changes in your life. It will pass. Exciting times 

Love Alison xxx