Whatever is that about????

• 32 replies
  • 31 subscribers

Hi all,

I have just replied to a post and got a flash up that I might need to dial 999 or Samaritans for help as I used a word to cause alarm in my post!!! 

Whatever have they done to this site! I didn't think I sounded depressed or like I am desperate for help!!!! 

I am pretty together and moving forward. Weird and very off putting. Please can we have our old chat back!!!

Alison xxx

• Dear Akela my last reply  post was for you but it came up non description. This site is rapidly going down the pan. 

Love and Light 

Geoff x 

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• Hi ,

Thanks for your message. I'm really sorry to hear that your post has disappeared. I can assure you this is not something that has been done by myself or any of the team. We have searched for your post to see if it might've been caught in any of our filters, but we are unable to see anything there.

Please be assured that we are not censoring anyone's comments in any way, and we would only remove or edit posts if they are breaking our guidelines. 

Sometimes posts can accidentally get caught in our filters, due to key words that are being used. However, myself and the team check these regularly throughout the day to ensure anything that shouldn't be there is posted on to the site. 

I appreciate how frustrating this must be, Geoff, and we are working really hard to ensure we are pushing through all fixes and resolutions to ensure the site is working properly for everyone. 

When you say your post disappeared, was it initially posted on the site and then it disappeared? Or did it not make it to the site at all? This can help us find out what might've happened to your message.

Best wishes,

Ellen

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team