Back to work

• 3 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hello everyone .Another first went back to work after 6 months off .It all went well the worst  part was not ringing Bill on my break and then when I got in he wasnt there waiting for me.Ah well survived it dont really know,how I feel very much in the moment just these unpredictable waves of grief.They just come out of the blue .As stupid as It seems this still feels very unreal even as Bill got more incapacitated and things started to change I still thought he would rally again as he had done on previous occasions .Thank goodness for this group it really helps .Love to you all x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Arriving home and nobody there sucks.   I used to imagine Lynn was out shopping, but will be coming home soon telling me all about her bargains she just bought like she always did.  Lynn never does come home now, her shopping trolley sits in the porch which I can’t bear to part with.   All her clothes, shoes everything are going nowhere since having them gives me comfort.   Peter x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi sue what a big step forward you should be ever so proud of yourself i very much hope i can be as strong i hope we can get some comfort from these post take care of yourself reg x

• Thank you so much everyone's so lovely here you are right its very comforting take care and look after yourself .

Granny Sue