Well what a nightmare

• 32 replies
  • 32 subscribers

Hi Everyone

Not sure if i am doing this right, have no idea what to do, hope every one is coping well, and there might be some one out there.

Have a good day xx

Elliexx

• If I have to log on once more I will log off permanently trying to also get onto prostate cancer all I get is 4 years ago 

Ian
  • Absolute nightmare. I keep getting error messages saying community name already  Registered yes i know its me. 

•  I Know!! I got here via FB. Got the Macmillan fb page then clicked on www.macmillan the scrolled down to community- had to be patient mind- then got on. My app doesn't do anything atm! #frustrating Expressionless

going to be 20° here in the northeast today- Sunny️Full moon with faceSun with faceSunglasses

Tomorrow is another day
  • At least you are here, i have worked out a few things thank goodness, i would have landed up with no hair let alone grey. 20 thats is lovely  i live about 20mins from london was 100 here yesterday and today they reckin 25 wish it would rain/

Have a good day, catch you later

Take Care Elliexx

• It was nice fence painting weather till it rained for a bit CloudWhite sun rain cloud then 6 year old grand daughter came and painted my nails whilst her daddy cut the grass and painted some of the fence for me! It's past 5pm now and I need to go to the cemetery soon so the fence might get some more done later or even tomorrow. 

No mouthBlush

Tomorrow is another day
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi everyone 

it’s took me ages to get back on not sure how the site works but missed reading all the posts 

Hope every body is ok doing 

take care 

Martin x

• Hi Martin was asking about you yesterday, wondering if you was ok.

Yes takes a while to work things out and mac have a few  problems to sort out, but glad to see you back,

Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ellie 73

Hi Ellie 

im glad to be back with all my virtual friends in the group will work out how to use it soon how are you doing 

take care 

Martin x

• Been hot hot, not to bad, feeling sorry for my self today with one thing an another. Its real good to see you back, you do miss when some one is not seen for a few days.

Are you feeling any benefit from your counselling i hope so.

Take Care Elliexx like the photo of you both nice

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ellie 73

Hi Ellie 

I have been trying to stay busy today doing jobs at home had I little cry watching something on tv 

the counselling helped a little bit they said I can apply for it again nearer Xmas they seem to think I will need it nearer then again 

I’ve been busy at work going to try nite trunking for a week in a couple of week  

I got frustrated when I could not get back on the site. 

the picture was take on two years ago when we went on a cruise to the med 

so why are you feeling sorry and down today have your family been to see you and help with the jobs 

take care 

martin x