Well what a nightmare

• 32 replies
  • 32 subscribers

Hi Everyone

Not sure if i am doing this right, have no idea what to do, hope every one is coping well, and there might be some one out there.

Have a good day xx

Elliexx

• I know I’m confused Ellie too! 
    this all looks so different!! 

hope everyone is doing ok 

Sarah xx

• Glad its not just me trial and error at moment, glad some one was there at least i know i have learnt a little. thanks.

Elliexx

• I totally agree. I wanted to reply to messages this morning from a couple of days ago and I am finding the layout very different and complicated but also, like about two years ago, today the same access ability issues for people who use a screen reader has arisen again where I just cannot find and click the post button. It is really disgraceful to make The website that is for people who struggle so much in so many ways so complicated to use. I really think that they need to change a lot in terms of accessibility again.

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds. 

• It's taken me ages to get back on here!! I've missed being on Open mouth still can't get on via the laptop though let's hope this new style community fers easier to use soon x

Tomorrow is another day
  • Hi everyone,

Managed to get back okay. What's this voting up and down business.

I voted one Eiilie's post down and up. No meaning behind it!  Just don't get it!? Xx

• LOL Dustie i think we are on X factor 

• oh...I think I get. You can only like original post now and I suppose, vote for posts you agree with perhaps?

• You definitely get my vote Ellie! Can you sing? lol x

Can't believe, I can vote you down and you get a minus one!!!

• Hi everyone, I hope you don’t mind me posting here. I’m Eliza from the Community team.

Change can take a little while to get used to, but I just wanted to let you know that the Community team is on hand to help. We have a fully updated Help section here to help you navigate the new platform, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) here. If there’s anything specific you’re struggling with, please just let us know.

The “upvote and ‘downvote’ buttons are a temporary feature which we will be replacing with a 'like' button as soon as possible. This does not have any impact on where the post sits on the site.

– I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties using the new platform. I can really appreciate how frustrating technical problems can be, especially when you’re trying to access the site for support. Please rest assured that our team are looking into these issues and will aim to resolve these as soon as possible.

I hope this helps, but please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions at all.

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team

• Hi all,

Just having a go really! Lol

Hope everyone is ok.

It is a lovely sunny day xxx

At first my message disappeared and no it is here again!!! Odd