Empty

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 24 subscribers

It will be 3 weeks tomorrow I know it's still early days but I just feel empty I get up I go down stairs I just sit or lie there numb eventually I make and force food down I feel like I've got no energy to do anything I keep searching for a note a letter a message from her to maybe tell me to get myself together but sadly not found 1 even if I did would it help me today I've just lost it and broke down and wept and begged for her to be with me to help me to cuddle me I'm now sitting here with a beer and yep just feel empty how I pray I find a message thank you for listening 

• Hi 

It is early days. A sign or message will appear probably when you least expect it. I never had anything to start with but getting more now. Not what I would expect but different little things. The irises came up that he gavee the other day when I felt low and gave me the strength to write the coroner's report that I kept putting off. I had had those irises in for a couple of years and the did nothing. Now they are blooming. 

When I looked through an old notebook I found something he had written about how much he loved me. 

Just be patient, she is there's f wants you to keep going.

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Thank you Alison I pray your right I find something xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

hi I'm so sorry for your loss and the terrible heartache it brings I hope you find strength and some sort of peace and comfort today .

• It's 3 weeks today for me too since Colin left us. I had a meltdown yesterday watching BGT! I was talking to his photo and telling him about the 12 year old girl singing Tina Turners Proud Mary.  We both danced wildly to that tune many a time and it just brought back memories of good times! Our loved ones are all around in photos stuff we live with everyday, I wear his aftershave but can't smell it atm except for when I first spray it on. A friend of mine  said 'don't be sad it's over, just be glad it happened' I treasure our 20+ years together and will look through the photos with his 4 sons who we both brought up together.

Tomorrow is another day