How is it 2 years

• 5 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Today 2 years ago my gorgeous big strong husband was slowly slipping away from us in the hospice bed which had been his home for 6 weeks.

From diagnosis to the end was just 3 months, he was 47 years young.

We wont get the future we talked off. . Never to see his children leave home and make their way in the world.

Today we will remember him, we can't visit and nobody can visit us. What a strange time we are living in.

Be kind to yourselves, it's a painful journey 

Rob I love you and miss you Cry

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thoughts are with you Ruby D

Take Care Ellie xx

• Oh Ruby, you and your family  have got through 2 years without him,  you should be so proud of yourselves and I'm sure he is proud of you too.

What strange times we are living in at the moment but at least you're all together to remember him.

Love and hugs. Ali x

• Dear Ruby

I hope you have got through today as best you can with your children. I am so sorry that this date will forever be a reminder of all you have lost in Rob. 
    Though I wish it could be different for you, Im sure he would be so proud of your determination to keep on & the example you give your children. 
    wishing you peace today & in the times ahead 

big gentle hugs 

Sarah xx

• My thoughts are with you.

Time has become warped, hasn't it? It feels like yesterday, yet, time seems to be dragging on.

Hope you're doing okay..

• Thank you all for the kind words. 

• Ruby diamond x