Hi Everyone

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Well its five months Sunday and it seems so much longer.

How i have got threw this far i never know, so many problems to sort out, but getting there with them, think he would be tapping me on the shoulder going go on girl you can do this, i hope so.

We meet when i was sixteen and he was seventeen, and years later was still together and very happy.

It was always the two of us, every one related to us as Kath and Tom, but now its just Kath but who am i, i do not know, have never been on my own, so i am lost and finding that bit very hard.

I hope in the future i will find out who i am, what i really want is to be Kath and Tom again, but that is not going to happen.

Hope every one is doing the best they can.

Take Care Elliexx

"You Never Walk A Lone"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ellie,

I know what you are feeling the same as I feel the same without my angel Belle. 

• Hi I totally understand what you are saying I lost my husband 6 months ago on tues ...it seems a life time ago as miss him so mum 

like you I met my husband at 16 a holiday romance that lasted 40 year lol ...but as never been on my own I find it so strange like we went out Saturday nights meals out etc ..but it has all stoped now and  everything we did together ..we had good friends and on Monday the girls are haveing supper at one friends house and men are going out ...i know they mean well but it hurts even more ..when they talk of all there plans for holidays weekend away and I have nothing to plan as would not like to go myself 

As someone said our old like has gone but where do you start making a new one x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ww123

It is coming up to 6 months for me and the way I have dealt with it is that I've just gone with the flow. I have some good friends but since my Belle passed away a very special friend of over 30 years, has come back into my life. We have always been there for each other, her and Belle got on well even decorated the front room between themselves. We kind of lost touch but whilst Belle had gone through a lot so had my friend with a abusive partner. She is turning her life around and that's giving me the strength to get through my own emotions and dark times.

• Hi there, that's so good to hear, it gives us all hope. Thank you x

Love is eternal