Bsbysitting

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 25 subscribers

I'm dreading today. 

I've had another night with little sleep. 

Today I'm babysitting for my daughters kid. They are wonderful kids, don't get me wrong. The trouble is I find it so exhausting. Audrey would be in her eliment.. It would be brilliant if she was here. She would be such a good nanna. Me I do my best but I find it to hard on my own. 

I'll be there and I'll do my stuff. The little ones love me, of that there is no doughy. Never the less, when I'm trying to entertain them I see how much better it would be for them if my Aud was with them too. 

Dreading the day and that ain't right. This time of life should have been the best but it is just not. 

Life is such shit. 

Just a rant. 

I know you will all forgive me because you understand. 

Thank god) lowercase g) for you all. Though I also have to say, I wish this forum would become un nessesay.. I wish none of us had to go through this shit

Xxc

• Hi Rolf, I understand, I really do, I could have written your post. I never feel that I can live up to what my grandchildren should get from me. I keep trying try not to get upset when they can't wait for their other nanna to pick them up, and I tell Ken I miss him so much  xx

Love is eternal