Hi Everyone Just One Word

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hope you are all getting threw the day the best you can.

How can something so ordinary that you normal take no notice of, hits you like a bolt out of the blue.

It was my eldest son's Birthday this week so i had to write a card, i always put To Brian and yes Love M and D but this time i put To Our Brian and that one word Our brought me down the bolt out of blue.

Then i thought he was our Brian, two of us created him,  other times it would not have meat so much, stupid i know.

Its really surprising how your emotions just appear over something so simple.

Take Care Ellie xx

"You Never Walk A Lone"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Carol,What a lovely idea I have never thought of doing that and not sure if I can bring myself to do it but we are all different and its a case of whatever we can manage & take comfort from.You are right it is a horrible journey we are on & its so good to talk to everyone on here that knows from the heart and mind what it is to suffer huge loss.My friends and family help me in whatever way they can thinking I am strong & managing life,but as you know they don't really appreciate the thoughts and feelings we have that come in waves every day of how we miss our loved one.    

Take Care

Laura x