Feeling so upset & angry

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 12 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Dear All 

I do hope you all mamaged to get through Christmas x 

I went to my son & daughter in law with their 3 children well two adults & one near teenager. I agree they were all very kind to me & dinner was lovely.

I just felt it was meant very kindly to have me round but they're usual Christmas is with her Mum & Dad & sisters & grandchildren & I heard a comment " next year we will go back to the other Nan" it's only for this year. You can imagine how I felt.Our youngest son gave up his Christmas Day to be with me & his wife was fine with it. I just feel I am being suffered my grown up grandchildren didn't even buy me a Christmas Card. I am feeling very sad & dejecteted. I mentioned it to a friend & they said they all have their families so don't get possessive over them they have their own lives.

I spent time with the middle son & his family & it was lovely but they went to her family Saturday & Sunday so I haven't seen anyone last couple of days. 

My darling was in the Hospice this time last year & passes on the 11th January so I am reliving every bit & overthinking it is make me so ill I am having panic attacks just been to the Drs & got some tablets so hopefully they will help just wish my kids would be more thoughtful but as I was told they are grieving too so I must not think it's just me. 

So unhappy 

love to you all 

jojo

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thank you Andrea

Im sure I will be back later on. Had to tell you one of our sons just popped in with our Grandson such a lovely surprise. When they left we just had a hug & a kiss & said to each other Next Year . It was lovely  xxxxx

feel so much happier now. Strange the smallest things mean so much. 

I will be back later 

Thankyou xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Jojowest,

Yes, it's such a true. The smallest things mean so much. I am glad, you had your family arround and most importantly, their visit, kiss and hugs made you feel better Hugging

Love 

Andrea xxx