Hi

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 25 subscribers

I belong to the lung group as i have lung cancer, my husband has always been bye my side over the last three years, he was my rock my support the other half of me.

It will be a week tomorrow since i laid him to rest, he got diagnosed with gullet cancer three days before i finished three years of treatment, that was a cruel blow.

I am lost at the moment,can not see a way forward, i know i will given time.

Take Care Ellie xx

"You Never Walk A Lone"

• Oh Ellie

I'm so sorry you have joined us, life is so cruel I cannot imagine your pain.

I hope you have other support around you. 

This site is a good place to say how your feeling honestly and there is always someone to reply.

Look after yourself, eat and rest as often as you can.

• Ruby diamond x
  • I'm so sorry Ellie it must be horrible for you at the moment  I also lost my wife half way through my treatment for cancer in June this is a good place to to be as most are in the same journey of losing someone it has helped me a lot so keep posting and sorry for your loss

Ian
  • Ellie68

My goodness what a bitter blow my good friend. . I'm so sorry to hear what you felt so very important to share with all of us on our site. To say life is cruel is to totally  underestimate the pain so many suffer during a life time. Dear Ellie68 I have no words of real meaning or consolation to offer other than that sharing ones feelings, emotions, maybe a little anger, or sadness has really helped me in my struggle to try and come to terms with the loss of my dear wife to pancreatic cancer. We were married 50yrs. 

Light and Love 

Geoff. 

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.