the emptyness in the morning.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 26 subscribers

I'm just really struggling in the morning time I'm just so upset when I wake up its just so sad I miss my love so much I hate the days without her I could cry all day . Got work to go to so that takes some time up . I'm just so lonely don't think I will ever be happy again just miss you so much my love

• Hi James. I am so sorry for your loss. My wife passed away on 15 July. I understand what you are feeling I was married for 43 years and the loneliness is a killer altogether. I still keep going day to day. But the future does look bleak. 

We all understand what you are going through on this forum. So say what you like on here and you will always get an answer.

hope it will get better for you. 

Take care .

Mike 

Love you always Winnie xx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

For me it happens most at night. My wife passed away just over two weeks ago. We were married for over 30 years. Going to bed alone every night it hits me. The worst of it is that the only one who could comfort me is the person I am missing the most.

I know I'm at a very early stage in the process. I'm expecting that things may get much worse. Still, I'm trying to deal with it the only way I can, by putting one foot in front of the other and plodding my way forward.

I know that is what she would want me to do.

I hope things get a little easier for you over time.

• Hi James my wife passed in June and I always found mornings the worst tearfull and very agitated as the day went on it eased a bit now I'm a bit better just numb really with no real direction just as you can imagine just plodding along

Ian
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Newb

My Audrey past nearly 2years ago. I still wake up several times a night and reach out for her, or I pull the duvet over me and then worry I have taken more than my share.

The worst is when I wake up with the sun shining in through the wind and I wake up feeling nice and snug and think of a cup of tea and a fag before I remember she not here anymore. Actually that's not the worst time. All my time is now my worst time.

• Yes you are so right I hurt deep inside now I have got over the initial shock it seem to get worse as well think it's just the lonely Ness and knowing it's never going to happen they are not coming back

Ian
  • Hi All, 

Yep it’s shit,  for me it’s an empty house it’s never been empty, and if it was we were going back in together. It’s a loneliness that only we understand and wish we didn’t.