Cancer Blogs

Blogging can be a great way to journal your experiences and share with others. Why not create your own cancer journey blog, or have a read of other blogs created by our members?

Unsure how to get started? Take a look at our guide on how to create your own blog.

• Dad

Here is my blog....the only way I am gonna cope with my dads cancer!
  • AML - A Patients Husbands Diary

This blog is a way in which i have chosen to deal with my emotions whilst my wife is going through AML - Dealing with the emotions and general journey felt from the perspective of a patients family member.
  • feel free to talk

a blog for anyone who wants to talk, no obligation but I am here and a good listener even if I say so myself thanks very much.
  • An end ... and a beginning

The holiday period and grief
  • Fundraising

Looking for fundraising ideas and a link to donate
  • Is this life all their is?

Have you ever asked this Question,Is This Life All Their Is or do you think this life is fair? I am sure you have many Questions about life that go unanswered.I would love to hear them.

My wife's diagnosis of cancer. What happened afterwards and the story of her journey through the treatment. Keywords: phaeochromocytoma; adrenal cancer; MIBG treatment; radiotherapy;oncologist; hospice;endocrinologist.
  • My cancer journey

My experiences of the cancer journey with Anal, Breast, Skin and now Liver cancer . How to deal with reletives who think they know better than you.
  • It's out

Christmas was harder than thought, pretending all was well! &feeling tired through lack of sleep. is this the worse time I wonder.. Knowing what is wrong but nothing happening? Searching the Internet &surmising what will be? Worrying
  • I need soneone and some advice

I found out I possibly have ovarian cancer