Cancer Blogs

Blogging can be a great way to journal your experiences and share with others. Why not create your own cancer journey blog, or have a read of other blogs created by our members?

Unsure how to get started? Take a look at our guide on how to create your own blog.

• A journey with my Dad

Diagnosed with mesothelioma on 13/12/2013 my 84 year old Dad and I are building a close father/daughter relationship that has never existed until now
  • Another journey

Newly diagnosed with a rare type of breast cancer. All that is known is it is cancer. Not able to grade yet or confirm HR or HER2. All still to 'play for'!
  • My BRCA 2 Journey

This is my journey through getting my positive BRCA 2 result to having my ovaries and Fallopian tubes removed and then my double mastectomy and reconstruction.
  • Just when I was beginning to relax ........

My "Life Sentence" courtesy of Endometrial (Womb) Cancer
  • The third person in the relationship

A very honest account of the ups and downs of caring for someone with testicular cancer. A young woman with a history of mental health problems, bloggoing as my own kind of therapy to make sense of my feelings and lighten the load of this virgin journey.
  • Shoulder Pain after Breast Cancer

Life after Breast Cancer and shoulder pain.
  • An Ironman Journey

I'm not sure if many people if anyone at will read this blog, but I thought I would make a blog about my journey from an average guy to an Ironman athlete. Including my training details and any physical or mental obstacles I encounter
  • The first year without My Mum.

My mum died on 11th November 2013 after being diagnosed with Ovarian cancer in September the same year. This blog will hopefully be a record of how I came through it all sane.
  • Staying positive :)

I've only been visiting the site for a few days but reading some of your stories in the group discussions it's overwhelming and it's made me realise again how lucky I am.you are all so brave & a true inspiration & show that cancer can b
  • love

neuroendrocrine tumours poor appitite helping your parents