anyone had covid vaccine yet?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 9 replies
  • 114 subscribers

Dad just got his appointment for injection. Anyone with advanced prostate had one?. The letter scared the crap out of me they list a lot of stuff that's worrying. he's getting the Pfizer one.

thanks.

• Getting mine on Saturday. Also Pfizer. I'll let you know if there's any side effects.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.
    Seamus
    (See my profile for more)
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Seamus47

please do let me know, hope all goes well. Thanks for your time. Good luck.

Regards,

ja32

• Hi 

Had the Pfizer nearly a week ago, first few days arm hurt no major side effects, all clear of them now, I’am advanced PC there’s nothing to worry about. After the jab you just sit for fifteen minutes then go.

stay safe

Joe

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to joeven

Thank f**k, sorry for the bad words but what a relief, you have no idea how much this helps me and dad. I was starting to get in a bad way with a PSA rise yesterday and now vaccine next week. BEST OF LUCK MATE THANKS X X X X X X X X X X.

• My dad 89 had Pfizer jab two weeks ago with advanced PC no side effects not even a sore arm 

• I had my Vaccine yesterday.

I have locally Advanced Prostrate Cancer, T3b N1 M0, Gleason 4+5=9

I had to have the AstraZeneca due to having had Anaphylactic Shock in the past

feeling good today, no complaints

Spud

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Spuduknow

I HAD THE PHIZER OVER THREE WEEKS EVERYTHING OK NO SIDE EFFECTS.

• Had mine two weeks after having Prostap. Apart from arm ache and headache both of which cleared after a couple of days, everything was fine.

Hope everything went well with your dad.

Cheers

RT.

• I had AstraZeneca Saturday lunch time. No problem at the time but 5 hours later was one of the very few who experienced Tachycardia. At 75 heart going at 140 BPM with no exercise is disconcerting. Took 20 mg Propranolol and got back to normal in an hour or so. Woke up at 1 with it starting up again, took 10 mg, then woke up at 6 slightly fast beat so took another 10 mg. Now settled down and normal, no other side effects.