26 treatments of immunotherapy and lung cancer spread to brain

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 3 subscribers

After chemotherapy and radical radiotherapy for squamous lung cancer and then rejuvenate immunotherapy had worked,  found that it as spread a single brain tumour. Just wondering as  anyone else gone through the same?.quite anxious waiting for care plan they say it's treatable 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to read that you've recently been diagnosed with a spread of your lung cancer to the brain. It must be a very difficult time for you although it 's great to read that your team say that this is treatable.

I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you join and post this in the lung cancer group as well as I'm sure you'll find people there who have similar experiences. If you'd like to do this just click on the link I've created and then join and post in the same way as you did here.

When you have a minute, it would be great if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"