Tagrisso

• 3 replies
  • 5 subscribers

Hi, does anyone have any experience with tagrisso? I didn't want to ask how long was left, know it isn't curable but wondering if this will help.

Thank you Blush 

• Hi 

I don't have the experience you're after but I noticed that you hadn't had any replies from the other members of this group.

I have found this information from Macmillan for you which tells you about Tagrisso, also known as osimertinib. I tried typing 'Tagrisso' and 'osimertinib' into the search bar at the top of the group page but didn't find anyone else here who has mentioned it. This doesn't of course mean that no else is taking it just that they haven't posted about it.

I can see that you are also a member of the lung cancer group, which I assume is your primary, so it might be an idea to post your question there as well as I can see that there are lots of posts on this topic in that group.

It would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Wishing you all the best on this drug.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"
  • Thank you, I'm on her on behalf of my mum. Just updated my profile x

• Ah, sorry  I just assumed it was you that was starting on Tagrisso.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"