Aftercare from statestic radiosurgery.

• 3 replies
  • 5 subscribers

After having brain radiosurgery on 21st of September I have really been struggling with mobility issues at home. The neurologist oncologist was going to get some one come to the house. My doctor said he'd chase it up but I am still waiting. How do I get someone round. I have not got a CNS. I have borrowed and bought various aids but need help .

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read that you're having trouble getting help around the house organised. I haven't had to do this so don't have any first hand experience but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list where it'll be easier for the group members to see.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you for trying to help. It's frustrating going round in circles trying to sort something I thought would be straight forward out. 

• hello trotters, I am freshly diagnose with brain cancer and was wondering how you are doing after 5 months since you wrote this...was interested in your journey with brain cancer since I am in the same cancer rapids and dont know where I am going...