Brain mets from breast cancer

• 1 reply
  • 4 subscribers

brain mets from breast cancer affect my mother left leg

she can’t walk 

it can be treated?

• Hi 

I'm sorry to read that the brain mets from breast cancer are affecting your mum's ability to walk. I don't know what treatment there is but  I'd recommend that you join and post in the secondary breast cancer group. This is a great place to ask questions and share experiences with other women who have mets from breast cancer. If this is something that you'd like to do clicking on the link I've created will take you there where you can join and post in the same way as you did here.

It would be great if you could pop something about your mum's journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"