PINS AND NEEDLES FACE -Trigeminal Nerve Involvement anyone?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 33 subscribers

Hi guys, 

I havent got a diagnosis yet but a few months ago I started getting pins and needles in my face every time I stood up, bend over, lay on stomach, pick kids up, etc. As well as tinnitus. 

From December I now have an awful headache every time I do the same movements and now pretty much a headache all the time/nausea. 

I have a load of scans on Monday but neuro said hes never come across this exact presentation before with the pins and needles and headache with movement. He has given a few ideas of things he thinks it could be such as arterial malformation or something in there that shouldnt be. 

I just wondered if anyone had suffered with similar symptoms, especially which involved the Trigeminal Nerve, 

Many thanks, 

• Hi and welcome to the online community

I haven't had the same symptoms as you but I noticed that you hadn't had any replies to your post yet. I typed 'trigeminal nerve' into the group's search facility but drew a blank I'm afraid.

It's natural to assume the worst but lots of problems are non-cancerous so let's hope that's the case with you.

Do come back and let everyone here know how your scans go today.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"