Trial

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 37 subscribers

i would like to say thank you to all the kind ladies on here that answered my questions you have made me so much more confident about this now, and I am going to fight this and go head on with it. I am so glad I joined this group it has done me the world of good.

Thank you all so much.

best wishes 

• Hi Macci,

That is the absolute beauty of this site, I found it very true what they say as in a problem shared is a problem halved & all that. Once you realise you’re not alone, especially with this diagnosis being quite rare & that people have come through the other side of this & are still living their lives it offered me great hope. If we share our experiences & our ways of coping with diagnosis, treatments, therapies, side effects etc., it can lighten the load a little. I’m so pleased you’re feeling a little better/stronger about facing this now & speaking about it definitely seems to have given you a bit of clarity regarding your treatment path. 

Keep us updated on your progress.

Nicola x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi 

Nicola has already said it beautifully but you are most welcome. It makes me happy that as a result of this forum you are feeling reassured and more confident. Come on here every day if you need to, we’re here for you every step of the way.

Just keep in your mind that this cancer is CURABLE, the treatment is SHORT and VERY EFFECTIVE and you are NOT ALONE.

Good luck and we'll wait to hear from you.

Sarah x