Good day

• 3 replies
  • 35 subscribers

Hi my my dear group, I'm happy to say that today was a good day... yeah. I actually had a shower, the first time I was able to stand for long enough in almost a year (I have baths) just incase you think I stink! I did have a couple of tears this morning but, the sun came out and I gave myself a kick up the ars and told myself to do something.. even if it knackers me out haha. I planted some flowers and sat in the sun. I just wanted to share a positive day xxx Marie 

• Hi Marie (),

This is great to hear!

We all have days when we need a few tears then we pull up our big girl pants & get on with our day just as you have today, I agree it’s good to do something productive like you say even if you’re tired afterwards, just don’t overdo things. 

I’m pleased you’ve shared your positive day & here’s to many more for you. 

Nicola 

• Hi Nicola, I know that I'll be knackered tomorrow but I am prepared for that and falling asleep on the couch a bit later tonight after my tea. Just gotten another hospital appointment today for September... A camera jobby! Going to kick my ars every day to enjoy my birthday week and forget about that ultrasound on Monday. Thank you so much for being here xxx Marie