Secondary Lung Cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 58 subscribers

Hi all 

Just came here from a face book link. My cancer experience started in Dec 2016 my partner was diagnosed with lung cancer I lost him in Aug 2017, I was diagnosed with kidney cancer in Sept 2018 and had my kidney removed, in Jan 2019 our beloved dog was diagnosed with lymphoma we lost him the same month, in Jan 2020 my cancer was back, this time in my lung, I start treatment on Wed April 1st

Shell

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm very sorry to hear how much cancer has been around in your life over the last few years. It must have been an extremely tough time for you especially as you've just discovered your cancer has returned.

The community is divided up into different cancer specific groups where you can ask questions, share experiences and get support. With this in mind could I suggest you take a look at the kidney cancer and secondary lung cancer groups.

To join either or both of these groups just click on the links I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the pages that open. You can then introduce yourself and post questions after selecting 'start a discussion' and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

When you have a minute it would be useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"