The special Tinalay. Final journey.

• 18 replies
  • 50 subscribers

Hi all. I have just received a message from Sheila, Tina's twin sister giving details of Tina's  final esting place.

It is taking place in Terrington  at 2pm on Monday 26th July and is a woodland burial. The wake is at Yorkshire Lavendar. It is going to be a small private  funeral at Catrionas request to make things a bit easier for her boys. Sheila said Tina loved this area, especially Castle Howard so it is very appropriate.

Sheila is to send a link to a charity that Tina volunteered for every Sunday but she was at pains to say no one is expected to contribute, this was only in response to people asking if they could make a donation.

Sheila asked for these details to be shared with interested people, I am sure there are plenty. I will try to let anyone who dosnt frequently post on here know.

Anything I have got wrong or missed out please let me know. I am sorry for Tina, her family and all her friends on here.

I have tried to tag as many people as I can but I will have missed some people out. I am very sorry for those.