Hi everyone

• 24 replies
  • 50 subscribers

It's my birthday today can't believe I have made another birthday!!!!!!!!

• Hi tvman had a brill day!!!!!!!! everyone has made a comment about flippen it was a mistake when I joined the group as you all know not technical on any online things so I just middle through the same was popgate every password I was thinking off the site keep telling me i couldn't use it as someone else was using it and at that moment I wanted a drink of pop and I thought of popgate only me get could come up with names like this hahaha also because I didn't think i was getting anywhere with the site I think flippen sprung to mind as in flippen heck why am I not getting anywhere on setting myself up on the site !!!!!! hope this waffle explanation answers your question hahaha xxx

Flippen
  • Ha ha ha Popgate what a Flippen great reply. Your explanation is brilliant and sums you up in a nutshell. A  type of nutshell that is wonderful cos you are a wonderful lady. 

I'm so glad I asked you now, made my day, really. I'm heading out to the garden now to get something done. The rain has stopped at last but it's due to start soon. 

Still got a smile on my face Smiley

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Hahaha there is nothing like telling the truth even though this explanation just shows how typically daft I am so pleased I have made you laugh I am just wondering what I have let myself into when no doubt I will get comments from sit and norberry in particular!!!!!!! can't wait hahaha

Flippen
  • Glad you had a brill day, a belated Happy Birthday to you flippen popgate!

Sarah