WHERE ARE YOU??

• 106 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi, To everyone reading this, I'd like to ask you the above question!

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting to break any rules of course, so I'm not asking "where" as in what part of the country, or even "what" country.

I was looking in the DISCUSSION 'S list for the "Incorrigibles" (Incurable is of course is the actual name) Group, to see what was happening and it suddenly dawned on me!                     With this new upgraded site, it actually tells you how many people have actually viewed the topic! Some topics have over 600 views but only 10-18 replies, others have 300 or more views but only 8 or so actual replies. Please have a look and you will know what I mean!

What I would like to know is "Where Are All the People Who Viewed?"  Most of all " Why haven't you contributed to the discussion?"

Just think, there would be no discussions to read if others didn't reply!! Go on, make it a New Year Resolution to reply to even every 5th, 10th or even 20th view you read. Then the site will go from strength to strength with more people participating!!! That would be fantastic!

Have a great week and an extra special Christmas! 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Pet1968

Well... I'm already in the naughty corner...

Hahaha

& a very Happy New Year to all down under except the prats on the Party Beach!

SiT

• I often read but do ‘t always feel I can contribute to that particular discussion so don’t reply. I didn’t think there is anything wrong with that?

• There is nothing with that Lellynelly, I just like being the teachers pet and agreeing with the senior contributors always wise statements. Some on here disagree because they have an unhealthy interest in being punished. No names - SiT, Pet1964.

Happy new year,

Norberry. Xxxxx

• Hi 

Sounds like you have the perfect marriage. My wife and I have been together since 1979, we met in 1977. We argue most days but we have a deep love for each other. We had our 40th anniversary last year in September and I'm looking forward to our 50th!

Take care and stay safe Donc

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

STILL in the naughty corner...

• Well, you must learn from your mistakes SiT. You will never be good enough for Anndanv, you just haven't got it in you to be obsequious enough to get on her good side.

You wait until Tvman and Gragon start on your spelling and grammar, you will be transported straight back to your 6th form!

Remember what the majority of your end of term reports said? You must try harder.

I will wait to see a change in you but I am not a stranger to disappointment so won't be holding my breath!

Toodlepip.

• Oh no, they look for spelling mistakes here??? Ummm i am now very very small in a corner ......

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Pet1968

Don't worry Pet - it's only Norberry... (hahaha...)

Also I think you'll find I'm a Triple A Student! (Haha - REALLY not!!!!)

Love & Hugs (even for the grumpy teacher dude...)

Stay Strong

SiT

• Hi, SiT Pet1968 , Please come out of rhe corner, there's no such place here!  & No one checks spelling mistakes! Thats the least of our teoubles!

Lellynelly  Everyone reads more posts than they reply to, of course it is allowed!

Tvman & Young man. I think you both have valid points about how they get the numbers!

Norberry I dont consider myself to be fearsome, have a list OR hold a big stick! What a vivid imagination you have. Also what a mixer with a BIG spoon! Look how you worried Pet1968 into running to the corner!! 

Devon cat,  I think you anď maybe Ruthjp are two of the few people who GOT THE REASON FOR MY POST!!

It was to make this group stronger for the amazing people in it and to assure the group keeps going! Maybe because I have been here so long, I should hang up my gloves!!!

I do hope EVERYONE had a lovely Christmas and want to wish you ALL A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2021!!!  ALL THE BEST!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I am devastated to have caused such discord, a moment of madness, please allow me to retract, as SIT points out - its only Norberry.

My New Years resolution is to try harder. 

Here's hoping that you all get through whatever adversity is thrown at you next year, I feel lucky to know such nice people.

Hugs to all, including any detractors, I am a forgiving type of person.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx