For friends here less fortunate.

• 12 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hello all,

I don't wish to become maudlin in the face of quite a lot of recent good news and success stories.

I would just like to say that I am too aware that we have members on here who are facing a lot of adversity and they are foremost in my mind and I expect in other peoples thoughts too. 

I would like to think that everyone's hopes can in some way give these more unfortunate chums a bit of strength to help them face their immediate and short term future.

I know we are all up against it but some are living in a nightmare. Please can they have a bit of luck themselves.

Forgive me for preaching, its not meant to come across like that, I just wanted to say what was on my mind. ( I had my Zoladex yesterday, it must have been a double dose!)

I am looking forwards to more success and good news next year.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

, ((((Hugs))))

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

this is the reason i stay here when i first joined which is only a month or so ago i was advised on the group because we are all uncurbable and the good news is different here and we can support each others some people cant take the really good news which is hard when we have a matter of time lets up we all have years and if not live life be happy and have fun and most of all make fantastic memories for your loved ones to remember u all by now and always x  just don't forget we all need to share everything if we can as it helps xx hugs xxx