Absolutely shattered

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 12 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hi all just finished round 11 of chemo, fell asleep while at hospital  then fell asleep when got home, just hope sleep tonight?

Got print out of bloods and to they read normal which amazes me? but I'll take it, 

Went to beach couple days ago as it's 5 minutes from home, loads of cormorant s on rocks,  still have few cruisers in bay so took some pics.

Stay safe and strong

Xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

How lovely to live by the sea...

Looking forward to when it's safe to visit D&C hopefully sometime next year and hopefully I'll still be able to get down to your very beautiful part of this world.

Great news re your bloods - as to the tiredness... my thoughts are; Don't fight it too much and it'll almost certainly sort itself out over the next day or two.

Take care & Stay Strong

SiT

• so pleased your bloods ok it's the same with me when I think they will be ok they are not and the other way round I can never work it out great pictures you sent that is really annoying when you fall asleep in the day but can't get to sleep at night I know how that feels xxx

Flippen
  • Brilliant news on your bloods Devon cat. I am not surprised at your sleepiness, I would say enjoy it and let your body get some rest. X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi SiT, yes it would be nice to get back to normal and you never know if I'm still around and you come to my part of the world we could even meet? 

Xx

• FormerMember

Now wouldn't that be a marvellous thing? I'll put that right up the top of the list...

Thinking of you being able to nip down to the coast to watch a storm roll in (I do LOVE a good storm...) makes me awfully jealous - but in a good way!!! Hahahaha...

My problem is getting to sleep... doesn't happen much before 5 or 6am usually and then half the day is gone when I resurface around 11-11.30...

Also - I think Norberry's thoughts hit the nail on the head - just let go & enjoy it and focus on building your strength back up over the next week or so...

Best

SiT

• I’m months post chemo, only just recovering some energy. Have you had your b12 checked. Mine were low which exasperated the situation 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Devon Cat

Just trying to see where you are? I live in Plymouth so near the sea like you.

Hope you feel better soon just take things easy and your strength will come back.ThumbsupHibiscus

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to YoungMan

Hi Youngman, no haven't  had b12 tested but when I spoke to my doctor last Friday I mentioned being tired and he said that was normal after so many chemo rounds but as long as my energy levels we're good that it as ok? but I have a face to face on the 18th Dec after my last round of chemo and a CT scan, so I'm getting an early xmas present or a late halloween trick, but I will ask about b12

xx

• FormerMember

Hi Peggy, I live in Torquay , I don't feel to bad today not as tired, had a reasonable good night, went to see work mates today, had a long telephone call from my eldest son tonight, now I'm in bed relaxing and watching tv, good day, the last time I went to Plymouth was to have my Petscan, but as a child we went to Plymouth alot and every year went to Plymouth navy days, ahh the good old days.

stay strong and positive

xx

• Good luck. I slept through last Christmas, it was the week after Chemo. I'm looking forward to this year. 

I hope all goes well for you