Hello Everyone MY REPLY!!

• 3 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Thanks to those who answered! So sorry Peggy 24 how could I have forgotten to put your name in the TAG box! It's great to hear from you and Daloni, I read your replies as I got notifications! However I also got one that said I was mentioned by Tvman but sorry, I didn't get to read your reply Tvman, just that you had mentioned me in your reply! It's very frustrating! This, at the moment, is the only way I can reply, as I told you, I'm not able to click the Reply button on anyone's post!

Hi Stuart (Gallillee) welcome to the group. I do hope you will do more than 'lurk'! I hope you find this group friendly and supportive! Good luck with your treatment! Take Care Everyone  Love from Limbo, Annette X 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Anndanv

Sorry I just seen your reply.I can reply to people but I am still trying to work this site out might take some time Joy

I start reading posts then find out it’s years ago very frustrating.I hope to see everyone but that doesn’t seem to be 

happening,I’ll keep trying who knows perhaps it will make sense in a minute.

Im on holiday at a Campsite near Fort William,It’s a lovely site we are right on the loch Linnhe.Itwas a bit of a rush because we booked 

it in January but thought it was the end of the month so really I should have had my 4th Chemo yesterday.Doctor said it was ok

for the break so fingers crossed.

I hope you are ok and it’s great to see you on here I hope they can sort something out for you and we can see you more.

Take care xx

• Hello Peggy, I wondered how you were getting on & thought that probably you had a problem with the website, like so many of us.

Pleased to see that you are having a lovely break in Scotland,& I hope that the weather stays good for you.

Take care, Georgette.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Georgette

Hi Georgette 

Nice to hear from you. I think I keep missing some posts.It gets on my nerves when you get ones and there way old

and I have been reading them before realising.

Im better this time. They reduce my treatment and I started in injections for the blood count.Ive had a skin reaction 

which is a bit weird my skin peels away and my nails have  gone yellow I think I may lose them.

i have a scan when I go home and one for the head.I seem to be having problems with my eyes.

All good fun eh! Still here that the main thing.

Hope you are ok great to hear from take care xx

ts