HI EVERYONE

• 5 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Can you believe THIS is the ONLY way I can contact all my friends here! I am still having problems with the site! When I click into a discussion, I only see the first post! Although there is a reply button there, nothing happens when I click on it. On the righthand side it may say 119 replies but I don't see them!

Also can you believe, for the first time in about 18 months, I have started to receive SOME NOTIFICATIONS!!! Typical, when I cannot reply to them. However I have been reading the ones I get! I read how Norberry is taking "time out" not surprising with the problems here! I've just read Gragon's post about his holiday in Whitby and I'm so very sorry the weather wasn't kinder to you and your family but you sound a bit like us. I agree with you, I am also uncomfortable going into crowded places at present, better safe than sorry! You make the best of just being away and enjoy it anyway. I do hope your next scan brings good news!

I had scan results the other week and then my oncologist ordered another MRI scan of my groin and thigh as I've been in so much pain. The good news is, there are no further tumours there (I've had 2 before which needed surgery to remove). However there are adhesions all around the muscle and bone which are causing muscle spasms and also squashing the nerves. Because I have liver disease due to drugs, they are reluctant to prescribe more. I have started pain killing patches which seem to help a bit but they can't find anything to help with the breakthrough pain. My oncologist thinks I should be trying something like Physiotherapy in a Hydrotherapy Pool but unfortunately these are all closed until at least next year!

I'd like to just say, I am thinking of you all, especially my special friends as I cannot even send a PM these days! The site seems to have taken a dislike to me. I have contacted Admin and Steph several times, sending them screenshots of the problem but no one else seems to have a similar problem, so I am in limbo! I'm not sure how long I will be here in limbo but it seems like forever at the moment. I have tried my Laptop, home computer, Samsung Tablet and my iPad and get the same result with them all.

Please stay safe and I'm so sorry I can't contribute to the "Incoragables" as I have been doing for the last seven years but please be reassured it is not through choice!!

Take Care Everyone. I just hope this posts! Love to all Annette x   Also tried to TAG ruthjp but it wouldn't allow that! Sorry if I've left anyone out!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

H

Will you be able to read this reply? Nobody knows! It’s incredibly frustrating that this upgrade seems to have broken the community. I’m not having the same problems as you, with me it’s more about the general usability of the site. I don’t seem to be able to talk to people anymore. 

I am pleased to hear you don’t have more tumours but sorry to hear about the pain. Having been through my own pain this summer, I feel for you. I hope you can find something that works. 

I hope you ge the IT issues sorted too. We need you! I think back to the many times I have read one of your cheery replies and it’s helped me get my head in the right place. 

Lots of love and you stay safe too 

Daloni xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Anndanv

Its great to see your post.Its been sad not to see you and Daloni on here.You are both so much help to me and others.

Good news for your MRI hopefully things might change and you get the help you need.

Im in our caravan going to Fort William staying at at a loch near by.We are at a campsite in Kendal tonight and go there tomorrow.

Was all a bit sudden as we thought it was at the end of the month.Doctor said ok to go because I was having my 4 cycle for chemo 

this week.The weather not good Wednesday so get umbrella and wellies ready.JoyJoy

Hope to see you on here again. Take care xx

Hi Daloni 

Just read your post to Anndanv.I stopped coming on for a bit but I seem to be able to do posts now so all good.

Hope your pain free still.Lovely to read about your daughters thinking of you all sending a big hug.

take care xx

• Hi Annette 

I had a long reply almost finished and one point I was making was that if I went off site, when I came back my reply was still there. So you can guess what happened!!! I accidentally clicked on the large black rectangle asking me if I want to become a member, just click and join and bang! Post gone! 

It's good to see your name attached is a post, has Steph put it on for you? I know how frustrating it can be to click on a faint reply button and it either says cancel or changes to a more distinct reply button or horror of horrors the post disappears. 

Sorry to hear that your breakthrough pain is back. Since I was puj on Sevredol my breakthrough pain vanished. Just like my post7í

I'm sending this now, take care and stay safe Annette xx

Love life and family.
  • Really nice to see a regular back keep posting 

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello  ,

So very good to hear from you! I have been wondering about everyone.

Sorry you are having problems with the IT.  It bothers me to that it is taking so long to get on, then it cuts me off etc etc.

I will be glad to have everyone back the way we were. and I am hoping it will be solved in the near future.

It is turning colder here  in California, a lot earlier than usual.  Good news is that I am harvesting my Sunflowers and they are good. Sent a small package to Daloni and she should have them by Thursday with any luck at all. And it had all the customs stuff done in proper order. ( it talk me a day to get it right mind you).

Sorry to hear about your pain, hope they can sort it ou, the sooner the better.

Time for dinner, so I am signing off.

Hugs to All,

Millie