Hi gang

• 8 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Oh my god what I time I have had on trying to get on here I hope everyone I know and love have not forgot me i have missed you all so so much I am not a technical person as you all know so this has totally frustrated and stressed me out this is my first post to you all please let me know if I have done it right I do hope so I managed to send a few emails to the technical team about me having so much trouble to get on here and they have been very supportive they have given me a reply every time I think I must of drove them nuts with the same information time after time I can't wait to hear from you all I have missed you so much xxxxxxxxx

• Looks like success Popgate, I think I have seen most of the regulars on here now. There is a lot for you

to catch up with. Welcome back.

• Hi there you are the first I hope of many to get back to me i can't believe I have done it now I have got the rest to try and work out how to do trying to work out at the minute private friend message section God knows how long that will take and there is so many other things to work out as well I will just have to take bite size bits at a time Thank you for getting back to me xxx

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad you made it. The site was very unreliable for a while and I think a lot of people must have got very frustrated. It’s ok now and I’ve started to use it again. Hope it stays working for you.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

looks like you made it! And how could we forget you? There’s only one popgate / flippen xxxxx

• Hi there I have been writing down how to get about on here there is so much to learn I feel like I am back at college again with my massive note pad I am on private friends section at the minute trying to reply to lass I have found the message but every time I start to type in my reply it covers up what I have written so not sure how to get out of that one at the moment maybe someone will let me know how to crack that issue thanks for getting back to me 

Flippen
  • Oh daloni how wonderful to hear from you missed you and everyone like mad this new set up of the new site has sent me crazy oh you are so right there is only one of me ha ha ha 

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Popgate!

We could never forget your, and glad you finally got on.  We all have a problem with the site, sometimes, it just cuts you off multiple times within minutes Boo Hiss!! 

Hugs and Congrats for conquering the system.

Millie

• Hi there oh it's great to be back on here I didn't realise so many people were having problems like me on here I thought I would be the only one to have problems as not a technical person as everyone knows can't wait to catch up with everybody's news xxx

Flippen