This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is this an improvement I think not

• 4 replies
  • 45 subscribers

HI all

This may not be the best of places to put this. I  am incurable so hoping it counts.

This new and ahem improved site is a joke.

I have been kicked out three times. Then messages with unrecognised email.

I can't for some reason, read threads, reply or post from home PC. Am using a tablet now don't know if it will post.

I don't post much but am silent supporter of you all.

This new site is truly awful and not user friendly at all. I don't know why I can't do anything at all on home PC in this site.

Shame on you Macmillan. Please sort it out. Many people use this as a way of communicating.

Rant over let's see if this posts from my worn out tablet.

I hope you are all keeping as well as you can. Sorry if this post is not worthy of this great group.

• Correct on all points and absolutely worthy!

• Hi this is this fifth time I've tried to reply! When I click into a post, I ONLY see the first post in that discussion which can be over a week ago or even more! I thought because this was the first post, I would try to reply here but I don't think it's happening! If this does post, I apologise to everyone for not being part of the discussions but the site won't allow me in! I'm definitely signed in but I cannot access pm's either. I can read the emails I get as notifications but can't reply to them!  I've written to webmaster and admin so we will see if anyone knows how to rectify these problems! Love Annette x

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I can see this post anndanv but I have no idea how you can resolve things or get further. I am just pleased to see you.

• There are so many issues, from not going to the end of thread, difficulty for people logging in, replying. Mobile phone usage has so many issues,  I wonder what hardware users use and what current usage is appossed to ore update usage.  We all dislike change but I hope people are not missing out on support due to technical issues.  I wonder how many different hardware varieties were used in testing.