Trying to get online

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hi all, this will be my 3rd attempt to post, so I'm not going to write much just going to see if this works

Devon cat

• Hi Devon cat you have made it, will take a while to work things out

Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ellie 73

Yippee, hope every one is as well as can be, signing off for the night

Xx

• Well done for getting there . Seems to be working ok for me now 

Ruth 

• Well I made it at last! I can't remember just how many tries i had but it doesnt matter now!

HI GANG!!

I have a busy day today but I will catch up  tonight or tomorrow!

Bye for now  take care. X

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Phew glad to see you’ve made it annette.

Take care KT

• Glad you have made it 

love Ruth xxx

Ruth 

• Thanks everyone! My husband and I are going away for a few days. Not far, just to Ayr in the west coast! It is only just over an hour away from home. It is a beautiful seaside town in Burns Country!

I love the seaside in every season of the year! I love it when the waves crash as well as when the sun is out and the sea is calm. I have missed walking along the prom during the Lockdown! Well driving in my electric buggy along the prom really feeling the spray in my face. It does your heart good! Since Lockdown we have missed 3 seaside holidays!

We leave in the morning  Saturday  and come back Tuesday. Our son,daughter and our grandchildren are popping over to see us on Sunday and have icecream!

I'm not sure if there is Wifi in the Hotel, so this is just in case you don't hear from me for a few days!

Take Care Gang, "I'll be back!!"

Love Annette xxx

Love Annette x

• Have a lovely time. I love the seaside 

we live half an hour for Weston super are and I could push my mother in her wheelchair along the very long promenade looking at the beach and the sea and eat fish and chips.

good memories 

Ruth xxx

Ruth 

• Hi Ruth, I have never been to Weston Super Mare but I used to watch a comedy programme a few years ago called The Cafe which was set there. 

Take care KT

•  Hi Ruth and everyone. Thanks we had a fantastic time and it stayed dry for all the time we were away!  The prom in Ayr is very long and at one end, there are amazing sanddoons and at the other, the harbour!  Of course you cannot go to the seaside without having fish&chips and of course ice cream. The ice cream cafe had over 42 different flavours!                         The rain had been quite heavy at home and when we got back on Tuesday it was torrential and Wednesday was just the same. Quite a few places had flash floods but not in our village thankfully! Today (Thursday) our grandson is 6 and his party is in our garden. The weather forecast is for a dry day which is just superb!

I do hope everyone has a great day! Love Annette x

Love Annette x