Why do i always feel worse and some what confused after speaking to my oncologist

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 46 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi everybody had my telephone app on Monday was not my normal oncologist this is a trainee have spoke to her once before and to be honest find her easier to speak to i was hoping to get some news on when I would be having my biopsy but they have said it is too dangerous for me to come off my chemo halfway through the 3 months so I have to wait till thats done then gets my scans done and see what they show so I now have to worry all that time that whatever csncer I have cervix ect to worry that its spreading in that time as I do get lower tummy pain so she has put me on liquid morphine not sure how good it is yet as I only got it today when I went for my chemo and the hot sweats to try sage tablets as prescribed drugs have horrible side effects there are so many on the Internet and all different prices HELP x

• Hi there to fellow pot noodle gate ha ha I think I might off started a trend craze on here now I wonder what other stories we are going to get I think there is going to be some very interesting posts going to pop up in the near future ha ha xxx

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Popgate

Hello good morning everybody, 

I'm loving the pop noodle mania, it does lighten the whole thing. A lot of years ago as a teenager - remember those carefree days! - I travelled with a few friends by plane  and we took a load of pot noodles and the whole range of the 'pot'. We arrived to find the pots had all burst open. I don't know how but must be something to do with air pressure in the undercarriage luggage area. Anyone had such an experience? We certainly had a great laugh and made do with the remaining. 

Please have a good day fellow community members. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi 

has anyone else discovered Itsu noodle pots? They are like posh pot noodles with Asian flavours and rice noodles. I add cooked chicken and steamed or microwaved veg such as sugar snap peas for a super easy, super flavoursome lunch. I realise they don’t hit quite the pot noodle notes but I can’t bring myself to buy a pot noodle unfortunately. So itsu will have to do 

xx

• FormerMember

Love itsu noodles. 12 year old loves pot noodles can’t stand them myself. Also love the noodles I get for 25 p or so a packet from the Chinese supermarket . Take care

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Popgate

Hi everyone I dont know  been recovering from my hubby's  little birthday party so not been on a fewdagys and come back   to pot noodle madness beef and tomato are my favourite 

• FormerMember

Hi Charlotte 

Congratulations on your hubby's Birthday. Hope it didn't knock you out and even managed to enjoy the special occasion. Welcome back to some jovial convo!

Most important, how are YOU feeling?

R. 

• FormerMember

Hi Charlotte, 

Nice to read your posting again. Congratulations on your hubby's birthday Birthday, I hope you managed to enjoy the occasion. Good to come back into jovial convo!

Most important, how are you feeling? 

My best

R

• FormerMember

Hi I will get my hubby to get me the itsu noodles when he next shops and let you no if I like them bet there healther than pot noodles 

• FormerMember

hi there I am totally exhausted no energy today but thats just the norm now when I have a busy time it takes me days to get a bit of energy back which i know you will all understand what I mean but he enjoyed it which makes me happy, hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine today x

• Hi there happy birthday to your hubby I hope you had a really nice time glad you are back on here missed you the past couple of days and yes I have started a new mad craze pot noodle gate as I said to tv man it comes to something having conversations about pot noodles ha ha and something else we have in common beef and tomato is my favourite too happy munching xxx

Flippen