Good news

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hello all lovely people here.Finally today had the guts to write an official complaint against my oncology doctors and nurses regarding my neglected lymphoedema.I was neglected since January and just had enough.I have returned to work but i have even problems to use the keyboard on the laptop thats bad it has gone from January.I had an email back  from hospital few hours later which is saying they are going to investigate how i was treated.I dont want money or anything I just want help sorry but covid is no excuse.

So please if any of you are worried about your treatment or health you dont feel you get help please fight for it.Most of the time I feel I would be better treated as a dog or cat by the vets than by my hospital and doctors.

Janet

• Hi Janet

I have never complained about any doctors or nurses. Does it count when I complained about the state of the disabled toilet in one of the hospitals in Belfast? Disgusting, no seat, floor filthy etc. I took a photo and sent it to the top boss of the trust. 

If I don't get good service I complain. It's not just about me, my eldest brother, God rest his soul, complained about a holiday that he had and he said to me that it wasn't about him, he didn't want anyone else to have the same experience, and that's why I complain. And I feel better about that.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Janet500

My thoughts entirely Covid can't be used for bad practice., I have begun to push for myself .  My problems are with G P Surgery Even small things like B12 I am so breathless I need any help its 6 months since I had it --to be told leave it for 3 months.( Having it in the car park on Fri ) Its nothing like your problems but everything counts when you are in the position we are in.

Hope you get the help you deserve quickly.

C J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good for you Janet, please let us know how you get on. I have been unhappy with my treatment for a long time. I think I need to follow your brave example x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Well done . It takes courage. I am glad they’ve got back to you and I hope you get the treatment you need soonest

xxx

• FormerMember

Thank you Cancer mum.I just send them the pictures of my arm and signed statement because it needed to be signed.So I am glad they came back to me.I thought I will never get a reply.

I am sorry you are not happy too its not right and please raise your voice and complain we are human beeings not a piece of meat.Its hard enough to have a cancer.

Janet

• FormerMember

Thank you Daloni.Just had enough to sit and wait I am so angry my BP goes up to the roof.I have made by myself a pressure sleeve,from my mums leg compression stocking:) I have cut the foot part:)plus bought online a stocking for hand thats how desperate I am.