Has anyone had a near death experience?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 7 replies
  • 42 subscribers

last year I ended up in hospital, and due to kidney and liver failure and septic poisoning, I nearly lost my life. But as it was happening, a strange blur on my vision appeared, making think I had a migraine coming on. But it wasn’t. Then this blur materialised into a beautiful light that is impossible to describe. Then I found myself going towards it, it felt good, like I was leaving everything behind. Pain, problems,s etc. I ha£ almost reached it when the crash team bought me back. I begged them to let me go into the light. The team worked hard on me and won. Then they took me quickly to the intensive care unit, plugging and putting me on all these machines. That’s the last thing I remember. But I never saw that light again. Because of that experience, I’m not afraid of dying. I keep trying to find that light.

maybe you will think me bonkers?

• Hi Jack

Bonkers? Not one bit Jack, I've read and heard of similar experiences. I'd like to go that way myself.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Not unless I am bonkers as well! I went for a healing session. I had two people praying over me with their hands on my shoulders. I had my eyes shut but opened them to see who had joined them as I felt a third pair of hands on my back. I saw a very bright sort of haze beside me. When the prayer was finished I found there had not been a third person there.  I am not particularly a great believer in such things but I am convinced a third "being " was there. Next day I was told my tumour had shrunk by 1cm which was not expected. It may all be a co-incidence and I want to believe that something happened but I could swear that someone or something good was there looking after me. If anyone has any scientific explanation please don't tell me!!

Pat xxx

• Hi  Please don't go rushing to any bright lights for a while yet, we like you being here with us!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

I’ve got no plans of going yet. In fact I need to try to get my book published. I want half of the proceeds to go to the Royal British Legion. I want the money to be used for all our service people who come back from the war zones who cannot adapt back to civvy life. I think this is a very neglected area within the forces. We need to look after our hero’s and heroines when they are once more with us. The book is told in letter form and those e blue letters that you used to get free from the post offices. Plus the book is mainly illustrated.its a very sad book. Nobody has been able to read it without crying.

plus the fact I’ve got loads of sorting my affairs out.  Still want to continue my travelling all over the Uk. The only lights I’m seeing are the Christmas lights. 

• Hi Jack

I find you to be a very interesting lady. I agree with Annette , you don't want to be going anywhere, you're too young for a start Slight smile

All over the UK? When you come to Northern Ireland I'll shout you a coffee and I can help you with wherever you want to go or whatever you want to do.

Oh, and I want you to sign my copy of your book!

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Hi Tvman

ive always wanted to come to Ireland. I consider one of the most beautiful countries in the world and one of the most fascinating places too. If I ever get there I shall let you know. Will I’m going to see if I can get this book published. It would help so many ex forces people and if it can prevent one suicide, then it has done its job.

• That's a tremendous effort, and you're so right, it will have done it's job.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.