Love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage!

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 10 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Well I’ve made it to my 36th wedding anniversary ! A lovely card and chocolates from the long suffering husband, I’m so lucky to have someone in my life who is so supportive and I wanted to pay tribute to him on this happy day for us both. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Johnny,

Happy Wedding Anniversary to you both 

Mrs Wozza x

• Hi Jane

Congratulations to you both, I had my 40th last September and I'm looking forward to my 50th Slight smile

You've become such a stalwart of the group although, as we say here and we mean it, I'd rather have met you elsewhere. From the day and hour (there's a phrase that only oldies use, my mother used to use it a lot) you came here you have hit the ground running.

Enjoy your day Jane, give my regards to your husband too please.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Oh btw Jane, in response to your "order lol", Yes Ma'am! Slight smile

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Many congratulations jane ,and as my dad said .happy returns

enjoy your special day with your lovely husband 

it is my 41 st wedding anniversary on 10 th dec ,tuesday coming 

i didn t think I would still be here ,so a lot to celebrate 

i had kidney cancer 16 years ago and always seemed to have  scan results or appointments on our anniversary,true to form i have a rheumatologist appointment on 10 th    .Tried to alter it but next appointment was feb and i need to see them 

anyway ,let us hope we all have dates to celebrate and enjoy with loved ones

positive thoughts everyone

janet

xxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Congratulations to 36 years of happiness. It’s wonderful to have a special day for you both. I know 25 years is silver. What is the 36th? I know there’s paper. Glass. Wood etc. You were the first person to welcome me here, thanks for sharing your day.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Jane

Happy 36th Anniversary. I hope you and your husband have a great day and enjoy the chocolates. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy 36th wedding anniversary Jane. Enjoy your chocolates and both of you have a brilliant day !Clap tone3Smile

• Enjoy your day! What a wonderful celebration.

Xx

Flowerlady x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to flowerlady

Thank you all so much for your kind messages, we have had a lovely walk at our local nature reserve today and will be having a celebratory curry tonight, what more could a girl want ! ! I’ve even been feeling a bit teary eyed today, which is not like me, but I think they are tears of happiness so that’s ok.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Congratulations to you and your husband, 36 years, that is fantastic, I thought I was being good getting to 27 years but have seen many people on this forum with a lot more years and lovely partners. I love your tribute to your husband, I feel the same about mine, I am so lucky. TV man is right, you are a stalwart on this forum and I very much enjoy your comments and look forward to seeing your views and what you have to say. You give so many people support here,  along with the other stalwarts, and we are lucky to have such lovely people on this site. So enjoy a well deserved celebration, you deserve a beautiful and happy day.

With love and best wishes from Pat xxx