Hi there what atime i have had today with my scan

• 3 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hi there what I time I had at hospital today went for me scan everyone knows what I am like scream hospital down don't do needles that's why I have picc crying me eyes out as usual and this man comes in they already know what I am like he puts needle in me i have death grip on chair and I don't move problem was he lost control of the needle and it came out all that pain for nothing found out from this rally nice lady he is a traniee I couldn't believe it knowing my history and how i am she managed to do it and as always I say sorry for being like I am I can't help it my best friend blew her top should never of happened in first place so now I look like a scene from the mummy film both arms in bandages the scan went better as I have brought these debbie lux eye sleep things and you can adjust them as you want and it's the first time I have used them i highly recommend them if you are like me and scared of spaces they totally blotted out everything so now it's waiting for the dreaded results I not hopeful at all not had any good news for ages I am booked with consultant a week on Thurs I live on hope thanks for listening

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Whaaat??? That’s so unfair and distressing for both of you. If you’ve got good veins ask about a local anaesthetic patch before hand, they’re used for children and also people with needle phobias.

Glad to hear the eye things helped with the scan, that’s something. Let’s hope the results are better than you’re expecting, it’s hard to be positive when there’s been so much bad news along the way. The first time I got good news I couldn’t relax for ages, just couldn’t believe it.

Hope you’ll be able to keep busy and keep your mind occupied in the run up to results xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

Oh that’s not fair! Poor you. I’m glad the eye mask worked for you though. 

I hope you’re not too bruised and I’m rooting for good news a week on Thursday 

Lots of love 

• Hi thanks for getting back to me that's interesting information about the patch I will ask about that before my next scan or just thinking about it see if my consultant can book one when booking my scan i will ask her a week on Thurs when I see her yes like you say about results of I get any good news I don't know how me and my best friend will react well I do we will go crazy loopy mad as we have never had good only bad to deal with it they said some areas have shrunk but the others have got worse that may sound daft but that would be in a way something to celebrate and me blinkers are brill so that is a positive trying to get through the machine xxx

Flippen