PhilB

• 10 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Good morning everyone

We have unfortunately had news over on our lung group that PhilB recently passed away.

I know that some of you on this group know of Phil, so thought I would pass this terribly sad news on. 

• Dear ,

Thank you so much for letting us know.  I loved Phil's sense of humour and he always dealt with any issues thoughtfully and with dignity.  He will be missed by me and many people on this site and no doubt by many others who knew him in person.

If they are in contact please pass my condolences onto his family.

Gragon.

• Hi Gragon

I did manage to make contact with a nephew, and this morning I have received an invite to Phil’s funeral on Wednesday, which I will attend. 

If anyone would like to add me as a friend, then private message me with a message to write in a card for Phil’s family, I will pass it on, on Weds. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Dear Chellesimo

Thank you so much for letting us know about PhilB. To say I am shocked is an understatement. I can't believe it. Life and vitality oozed plentifully from that man. He was so knowledgeable too and always had the ability to make the right statement. 

Pass on my regards to any of his family if you can, Chellesimo please.

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

hi tvman. we have all been in a state of shock since we found out on lung cancer thread. such a genuine man.  RIP..

• If anybody else would like their thoughts and condolences added to Phil’s sympathy card, please message me x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

I would Chelle, I’m shocked and saddened by the news as everyone is. I’m on the way back from a w.e. away but will message you asap. Thoughts are with his family and friends, including all of us xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Chelle

What a sad loss of a wonderful, witty man. Loved his sense of humour.

Regards

Paula

• There are no words are there really. Shocked and sad. 

Lovely man. 

x

• Very shocked and saddened by this news

Phil's words were much appreciated when I joined the group

X

Flowerlady x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

That’s very sad news, . Thank you for taking the time to share it with us, even if it’s the news we would rather not hear. PhilB was such a support to me when I went through a very difficult time last year. I will miss him. 

Xx